Goodman Electric Air Handler With Flowrator 1.5 Ton
A savvy shopper from CO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- ARUF SmartFrame
- Air Handler
- Energy Star
- Not Compliant
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor allows air volume variation for heating and cooling applications
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Transformer & blower time-delay
- New SmartFrameTM cabinet construction
- Galvanized leather-grain embossed finish
- The Goodman 1.5 Ton ARUF Air Handler is a top draw in the split central air-conditioner category. An inbuilt evaporator coil and blowing fan provide you with a complete setup that maximizes performance over long hours of usage. These 1.5 Ton ARUF Air Handler is also compatible with auxiliary electric heaters that can be field-installed externally. As such they can be used both for cooling the interiors during summertime and for warming during winter. As a trademark with the Goodman the 1.5 Ton ARUF Air Handler is also suitable for using with the R 410 refrigerant and can easily be installed in several positions and locations. In keeping pace with recent developments, a Smart-frame sub structure can also be found here that aids in insulation retention mechanism.
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Check flowrater expansion device for cooling-only and heat pump applications
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor
- Transformer and blower time-delay on all units
- Easy single-bulb UV light compatibility
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2 O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2 O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Air Conditioner
- Air Conditioner
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.