Goodman Electric Air Handler With Flowrator 1.5 Ton
A clever deal seeker from CO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- ARUF SmartFrame
- Air Handler
- Energy Star
- Not Compliant
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor allows air volume variation for heating and cooling applications
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Transformer & blower time-delay
- New SmartFrameTM cabinet construction
- Galvanized leather-grain embossed finish
- The Goodman 1.5 Ton ARUF Air Handler is a top draw in the split central air-conditioner category. An inbuilt evaporator coil and blowing fan provide you with a complete setup that maximizes performance over long hours of usage. These 1.5 Ton ARUF Air Handler is also compatible with auxiliary electric heaters that can be field-installed externally. As such they can be used both for cooling the interiors during summertime and for warming during winter. As a trademark with the Goodman the 1.5 Ton ARUF Air Handler is also suitable for using with the R 410 refrigerant and can easily be installed in several positions and locations. In keeping pace with recent developments, a Smart-frame sub structure can also be found here that aids in insulation retention mechanism.
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Check flowrater expansion device for cooling-only and heat pump applications
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor
- Transformer and blower time-delay on all units
- Easy single-bulb UV light compatibility
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2 O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2 O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Air Conditioner
- Air Conditioner
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.