Hubbell Wiring Systems GFCI Duplex Receptacle w/ Auto Grounding (GFTR20W)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Comes with self-grounding, back and side wire termination
- Rating - NEMA 5-20R
- Provides easy installation with internal back wiring
- Automatic grounding feature and captive mounting screws
- Meets UL Standard 943
- Class A GFCI and CSA certification
- 10kA short circuit current rating
- tamper-resistant duplex receptacle
- Hubbell tradeSELECT GFCI weather and tamper-resistant duplex receptacle with auto grounding. Features comprehensive diagnostics that is when test button is actuated, both the electronic components and mechanical trip mechanism are functionally tested. Flashing red indicates device has lost capability to provide protection. No power at face if reverse wired. Open circuit condition eliminates false assumption of protection at face. Provides easy installation with internal back wiring, automatic grounding feature and captive mounting screws. Includes flush nylon face and matching nylon wall plate. 10kA short circuit current rating.
- Compatible Devices: outlet
- Volts: 125V AC
- Poles: 2 Pole
- Amps: 20
- Color: White
- Duty: Heavy
- LED: Yes
- Number of Wires: 3
- Outlet Style: Standard
- Outlet Type: Duplex
- Reset Type: Reset After Trip
- Safety Features: LED, Tamper Resistant and Weather Resistant
- Self-Testing: No
- Standards: UL & CSA
- Tamper Resistant: Yes
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- Hubbell Wiring Systems
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.