Interpower North American Hospital Grade Cord Set
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Rated for 13 amp at 125 VAC
- PVC construction for strength and resistance to corrosion
- Length of 3.66 m
- Three 16 AWG conductors
- This Interpower 86611120 North American Hospital Grade Cord Set. It is 3.66 m long. It has a current rating of 13 amps, a voltage rating of 125 VAC, and three American Wire Gauge (AWG) conductors. It is made of gray PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for strength and resistance to corrosion, and has a temperature rating of 60 degrees C. The cord angles to the right when the connector is plugged in with the ground conductor facing up.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.