Jozefina Atelier Kibo Vase - Multi Color
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Decorative Vase
- Each piece is hand crafted using traditional techniques of glass blowing
- Our art glass is created by artists. Each piece is unique.High quality made in Poland. Beautiful gift passed through generations
- Vibrant colors infused in mass of the glass, will never fade or wash away. Beautiful art can be used as a decor piece and functional in every day life
- The Jozefina Factory was founded in 1982 by Jozef Jankowski, a well-known artist and glass blower. His daughter-Ella Jankowska Fishman has emerged as a leading glass designer. Her designs bring a breath of freshness to the art glass world. Jozefina Art Glass Atelier is recognized worldwide as a leading European manufacturer of hand blown art glass combining sophisticated, classical and contemporary design with highly skilled craftsmanship. Inspired design, expressive style, beautiful and elegant shapes make our art glass unusual and innovative. Each piece is hand blown and hand finished which makes every item artistic and unique. At Jozefina we value the old, traditional techniques of glass blowing dated back as far as the 10th century. We are located in Krosno-Poland, the oldest glass and crystal producing area in Europe. The artistic skill of fine art glass blowing has been passed down through the family generations. Our masters glass blowers create art rarely found today. We are delighted to introduce a wide variety of shapes and vibrant colors.
- Jozefina Atelier
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.