Kalifano Bahama Blue 6-in. Gemstone Globe Bookends
- Brand New In Stock
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $300.00
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- jewelry grade gemstones
- Bahama Blue Opalite
- Flattened felt bottom and side to ensure stability and refined finish
- Hand carved and hand placed semi precious jewelry grade gemstones
- Highly detailed with most countries displayed as separate gemstones
- Our gemstone globes have the power to captivate because of their breathtaking beauty, fine workmanship, and superior quality. Each gemstone is hand carved from the highest quality jewelry grade gemstones and is carefully formed to the recognized countries and states of the world. The geographical integrity of each country is upheld in almost all instances by using indigenous gemstones to represent a given country's boundaries. The glistening quality of the Opalite ocean's silken waves communicate depth and give a fluid effect to the assembled bodies of water. The awe-inspiring waters are brought to life with crushed mother of pearl, abalone, and opal while using resin for their holding properties. This gemstone globe is gracefully showcased as Bookend Set.
- Alexander Kalifano
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.