Kobo Candles Kobo Soy Candle, Siberian Cypress
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- KOBO pure soy candles were created by and for those passionate about memorable scents, and the fresh look of the KOBO packaging is a gift so beautiful it need not be wrapped. KOBO was created in 2006 by Junko Kobori. Originally from Kumamoto in southern Japan, she and her husband spent many years traveling the world before settling in Saratoga Springs, NY. Junko was always struck by the scent of each place, and how absent those fragrances were when a photo of a location is viewed. Yet later, while reminiscing on her travels, the aroma was still very present to her memory. She came to realize that fragrance is one of the key elements to bringing any environment to life, and it is the most often overlooked. Junko began creating scents for her own home that would be as equally memorable to her family and guests as the paintings on the walls, or flavors of the food served. From this the KOBO range was born. Kobo candles are made of domestically grown sustainable soybeans. This creates the cleanest burning medium and excellent level of fragrance yield. Cotton wicks provide a pure and clean flame. Kobo candles are not only created using environmentally friendly materials but they do not pollute the home either. The Kobo scents are achieved using the finest boutique fragrance houses in the US. Each candle is then made to specific standards that maximize the fragrance yield to the individual scent to create a room-filling yet not overpowering aroma.
- Kobo Candles
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.