Leviton 060-32120-001 120/240-Volt Single Phase Surge Panel
A savvy shopper from AZ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 32000 series compatible with decora home control and X-10 devices
- Provide multiple-phase surge protection in commercial and industrial environments
- Compact design permits close installation to panel and provides a short parallel suppression path
- Easily surface-mounted or flush mountable with use of flush collar accessory 42001 FMC
- Real-time diagnostics monitor power and surge suppression status of each phase by means of indicator light and acoustic alarm
- The Leviton 321201 panel mount surge protection is intended for use as a part of a coordinated application strategy. Leviton 321201 protects sensitive electronic equipment from the stress and degradation inflicted by voltage transients in industrial, commercial and residential locations. Leviton surge protection devices are compliant with UL 1449 Standards. These devices install very easily and provide protection of up to 50,000 peak Amps of surge current per mode. The Leviton 321201 is designed for 120/240-Volt single-phase ring less or ring type meters
- Color Family: Stainless Look
- Electrical Product Type: Electrical Cords & Cord Management
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Maximum Current: 80
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.