Mersen A2D-R Class RK1 Fuse with Visual Open Fuse Indicator
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Time-delay/class RK1 fuses with visual open fuse indicator
- Time-delay for motor starting and transformer inrush currents without nuisance opening
- 300kA interrupting rating - self-certified, UL witnessed tests
- Extremely current-limiting for low peak let-thru current
- Recommended for Arc flash energy reduction
- Mersen Amp-Trap 2000 SmartSpot A2D-R fuses feature a visual open fuse indicator and provide IEC Type 2 No Damage protection to main, feeder, and branch circuits for all types of loads. With time-delay characteristics for handling harmless in-rush currents, current-limiting ability, A2D-R fuses give excellent protection for all your applications. Solid state SmartSpot visual blown fuse indicator. 600VAC and 600VDC dual rated Easy 2-to-1 selectivity for prevention of nuisance shut downs and "black outs" Rejection-style design prevents replacement errors (when used with recommended fuse blocks) High-visibility orange label gives instant brand recognition Reduced inventory by taking the place of class RK5, K, and H fuses Metal-embossed date and catalog number for easier traceability and lasting identification Fiberglass body provides dimensional stability in harsh industrial settings Applications: Motors, safety switches, transformers, branch circuit protection, disconnects, control panels.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.