Mersen A2D-R Class RK1 Fuse with Visual Open Fuse Indicator
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Time-delay/class RK1 fuses with visual open fuse indicator
- Time-delay for motor starting and transformer inrush currents without nuisance opening
- 300kA interrupting rating - self-certified, UL witnessed tests
- Extremely current-limiting for low peak let-thru current
- Recommended for Arc flash energy reduction
- Mersen Amp-Trap 2000 SmartSpot A2D-R fuses feature a visual open fuse indicator and provide IEC Type 2 No Damage protection to main, feeder, and branch circuits for all types of loads. With time-delay characteristics for handling harmless in-rush currents, current-limiting ability, A2D-R fuses give excellent protection for all your applications. Solid state SmartSpot visual blown fuse indicator. 600VAC and 600VDC dual rated Easy 2-to-1 selectivity for prevention of nuisance shut downs and "black outs" Rejection-style design prevents replacement errors (when used with recommended fuse blocks) High-visibility orange label gives instant brand recognition Reduced inventory by taking the place of class RK5, K, and H fuses Metal-embossed date and catalog number for easier traceability and lasting identification Fiberglass body provides dimensional stability in harsh industrial settings Applications: Motors, safety switches, transformers, branch circuit protection, disconnects, control panels.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.