Mersen AJT Amp-Trap 2000 SmartSpot Time-Delay/Class J Fuse (AJT80)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Solid state SmartSpot visual blown fuse indicator
- Time-delay for motor starting and transformer inrush
- Extremely current-limiting for low peak let-thru current
- Most current-limiting UL class fuse
- Recommended for arc flash energy reduction
- Mersen AJT Amp-Trap 2000 SmartSpot time-delay/class J fuse with maximum circuit protection. It provide a visual open fuse indicator. With advanced material technology the AJT fuse provides IEC Type 2 No damage protection to main, feeder, and branch circuits, for all types of loads - yet, they require only half the mounting space needed for 600VAC class RK fuses. AJT's time-delay characteristics are ideal for handling typical motor and transformer inrush currents, while also providing superior current-limiting ability. 300kA interrupting rating - self-certified, UL witnessed tests. Small footprint requires less mounting space and allows smaller, more economical fuse blocks. Easy 2-to-1 selectivity for prevention of nuisance shutdowns. Unique class J dimensions prevent replacement errors. High-visibility orange label gives instant brand recognition. Metal-embossed date and catalog number for traceability and lasting identification. Fiberglass body provides dimensional stability in harsh
- Cartridge Fuse
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.