Mersen TRS-R Tri-Onic Time-Delay/Class RK5 Fuse (TRS600R)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Optional solid state SmartSpot blown fuse indicator
- Time-delay for motor start-ups and transformer inrush currents without nuisance opening
- Current-limiting for low peak let-thru current
- Rejection-style design prevents replacement errors
- Easy-to-read label for quick brand recognition and replacement
- Mersen Tri-Onic time-delay/class RK5 fuse. Industry's most popular fuse for motor circuit protection with advanced material technology added to the existing product, the Tri-Onic TRS current-limiting time-delay fuses are engineered for overcurrent protection of motors and transformers, service entrance equipment, feeder and branch circuits. Tri- Onic fuse proven time-delay characteristic safely handles harmless starting currents and inrush currents associated with today's motors and transformers. Features - metal embossed date and catalog number for traceability and lasting identification, fiberglass body provides dimensional stability in harsh industrial settings, high-grade silica filler ensures fast arc quenching and high current limitation.
- Cartridge Fuse
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.