NuTone 70-CFM Ceiling Exhaust Fan with 250-Watt Infrared Bulb Heater
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
NuTone 70-CFM Ceiling Exhaust Fan with 250-Watt Infrared Bulb Heater is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by donc from I'm not happy with the fan. Not happy because I think the fan motor has a bad bearing. IT changes speed and is annoyingly nosy. I'm ready to rip it out and buy something else.
Date published: 2013-08-21
- 70 CFM reduces moisture to prevent mildew growth
- Operates at 3.5 sones
- Polymeric dampers help prevent back drafts and eliminate mechanical noise
- Manages moisture in rooms up to 60 sq. ft. in area
- Requires one 250-Watt R40/BR40 infrared bulb for comfortable heat
- White polymeric grille is easy to wipe clean and adds a classic look
- UL-listed and HVI-2100 certified for added safety and performance
- Provide your bathroom with warmth and style with the NuTone 70 CFM Exhaust Fan with Infrared Bulb Heater. This versatile bath fixture features a fan and heater that can work independently or together for convenience. This white bath fan with light and heater also features polymeric dampers to help prevent back drafts and eliminate mechanical noise.
- Air Volume (CFM): 70
- Housing Material: Steel
- Mounting Style: Recessed
- Bath Fan Features: Heater,Light
- Number of Bulbs Required: 1
- Ceiling or Wall Installation: Ceiling
- Recommended Bulb Type: R40 infrared
- Color Family: White
- Duct Compatible Sizes: 4 in
- Wattage (watts): 250
- Fan Sound Level (Sones): 3.5
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.