Oopsy Daisy Canvas Wall Art Tour The World - 48 x 24"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Date of Creation
- Susy Waters
- Reproduced in the San Diego studios using the best digital reproduction method currently available
- Artwork produced utilizing the giclee printing method to achieve optimum clarity and color saturation
- Bring to you begins with a true artist who shapes and reworks each piece
- Made in the USA
- Travel from the Empire State Building to the Taj Mahal on this colorful and illustrative stretched canvas piece. Canvas wall art is reproduced in our San Diego studios using the best digital reproduction method currently available, resulting in great clarity and color saturation. After printing, the canvas is stretched by hand over a custom built 1.5" wood frame. The canvas wraps around the sides providing a finished decorative edge. A saw tooth hanger is attached for easy hanging and artist biography information is included on the back so that children can learn more about today's working artists. Canvases are exceptionally durable and can be cleaned with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
- Oopsy Daisy
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.