Panduit LCD3/0-12-X Code Conductor Lug, Two Hole, Standard Barrel With Window, 3/0 AWG Copper Conductor Size, Orange Color Code, 1/2" Stud Hole Size, 1.75" Stud Hole Spacing, 1-3/16" Wire Strip Length, 0.13" Tongue Thickness, 0.96" Tongue Width, 1.14" Nec
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Panduit Pan-Lug Compression Connectors provide permanent terminations for a variety of power and grounding applications, with innovation, highest reliability, and lowest installed cost. Panduit offers the first and only per compression lugs and splices that meet Network Equipment-Building Systems (NEBS) Level 3 requirements as tested by Telcordia Technologies. NEBS Level 3 assures that product performance is suitable for equipment applications that demand minimal service interruptions over the life span of the equipment. Functional product information is marked directly on the connector, facilitating the identification, ordering, and usage of the compression connector. Color-coded to facilitate quick identification of the proper crimping die. Made from high strength, high conductivity electrolytic copper and aluminum alloy materials to provide optimum connectivity for power and grounding applications. UL Listed or Recognized, CSA Certified, ABS Type Approved and tested by Telcordia - meets NEBS Level 3, as noted. Terminations using Panduit Pan-Lug Compression Connectors are also UL Listed and CSA Certified with specified competitor tools. Wide assortment of manual, controlled cycle, battery operated hydraulic and pneumatic crimping tools for reliable connections at the lowest installed cost. Panduit Pan-Lug Compression Connectors are designed for use with many different code and flex conductor types and are available in a broad range of styles and sizes including copper one-hole, two-hole, and blank tongue lugs and splices; aluminum one-hole and two-hole lugs and splices; and copper in-line reducing splices. Panduit offers a wide assortment of Pan-Lug Power Connectors to meet customer needs and today s application requirements.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.