Trademark Fine Art ALI0362-C3047GG Jennifer Lilya - Addictive - Canvas Art
A savvy shopper from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a woman in a black skirt and white top. Jennifer Lilya has been illustrating fashion since the early 90's after graduating from FIT. Her love of runway sketching has afforded her opportunities to work with magazines, ad agencies, fashion designers and PR firms. Jennifer specializes in traditional fashion illustration, but with a modern edge and witty hand-lettering. All of her work is done in acrylic paint and black ink on paper. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting.
- Trademark Fine Art
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.