Trademark Fine Art "Bar Warrior" Artwork by Miguel Paredes, 14 by 19-Inch
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a man with a sword standing in front of a bar sign with raining flowers. Miguel Paredes is an urban graffiti artist from the Upper West Side of New York. He attended the Fiorello La Guardia High School of Music and Art in the early 1980's, where his studies coincided with the explosion of street culture in New York City. His early influences included pop artists like Andy Warhol and Keith Haring and he began his career in graffiti and pop art under the moniker of "Mist". Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting.
- Trademark Fine Art
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.