Trademark Fine Art French Linen Garden II Artwork by Daphne Brissonnet, 11 by 11-Inch
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- This ready to hang piece in a gold ornate frame features an illustration of white flowers on a grey background. Daphne Brissonnet has always been drawn to the beauty of nature. Her early studies in botany opened her eyes to the form, dimension and subtle colors of her natural subjects. As she discovered a universe of unexpected beauty in the flowers and plants she studied, painting these subjects became an important part of her life, while revealing her talents as an artist. Primarily self-taught, Daphne continues to refine her skills by attending workshops in France and the U.S. as well as closer to her home in Canada. An 11x11 giclee print under acrylic in a gold ornate frame. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating museum quality fine art reproductions. A clear acrylic facing is added to protect the print. The piece is fully assembled by professional framers and comes ready to hang.
- Trademark Fine Art
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.