Trademark Fine Art Philippe Sainte-Laudy "Shades of Gold" Canvas Art - 12" x 19"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a landscape with hills. Photographer by passion for years, Philippe took an immediate liking to photographing landscape and nature. Always in search of the best light and the most original angle, he maintains a constant search for the most beautiful places surrounding him. Philippe prides himself in understanding the complex interactions between light, weather, landscape, the tides, plants and animals. He finds it is important to have a deep respect for this planet and its inhabitants. Philippe hopes that his photography can bring people closer to nature and encourage them to preserve it for future generations. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting.
- Trademark Fine Art
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.