Trademark Fine Art Pont Neuf Paris 1872 Canvas Wall Art by Pierre Renoir with Wood Frame, 11 by 14-Inch
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- This ready to hang, matted framed art piece features people outside on a sunny day. Pierre-Auguste Renoir (1841-1919) was a French artist who was a leading painter in the development of the Impressionist style. As a celebrator of beauty, and especially feminine sensuality, it has been said that Renoir is the final representative of a tradition which runs directly from Rubens to Watteau. An 8x10 giclee print under acrylic in a 11x14 dark wood frame. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating museum quality fine art reproductions. This high quality print is matted using antique white matting and comes in a dark wooden frame. A clear acrylic facing is added to protect the print. The piece is fully assembled by professional frames and comes ready to hang. The antique white mat allows the image to really stand out, making it a great addition to any space.
- Trademark Fine Art
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.