Trademark Fine Art The Boating Party 1893-94 by Mary Cassatt with Black Frame Artwork, 16 by 20-Inch
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This ready to hang, matted framed art piece features a man, woman and child in a boat. Mary Stevenson Cassatt (22 May, 1844 - 14 June, 1926) was an American printmaker and painter who lived in France. She worked alongside Edgar Degas and later other great Impressionists of the time and became known for her images of the social and private lives of women, in particular the intimate bond between mothers and children. An 11x14 giclee print under acrylic in a 16x20 black frame. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating museum quality fine art reproductions. This high quality print is matted using antique white matting and comes in a black frame. A clear acrylic facing is added to protect the print. The piece is fully assembled by professional framers and comes ready to hang. The antique white mat allows the image to really stand out, making it a great addition to any space.
- Trademark Fine Art
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.