Trademark Fine Art The Shrine by Lowell S.V. Devin Wall Hanging, 18" x 24"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features people at a shrine. Lowell S.V. Devin proves that the true grand Syntheses of Fine Art resides in the precise aesthetic fusion of both Florentine and French Schools of Drawing and Painting, respectively. His extraordinary stylus palette superbly blends complex medium variations so masterfully that each individual work inherently possesses an independent quality and refined sensitivity which, in the artist's own words, "redefines the Present by uniting the Past." From subtle pastoral settings to bold industrial themes, from majestic maritime to classical ballet and on to matchless portraiture, Lowell Devin's unparalleled range of subjects and styles will vigorously complement your design ideas with no direct intrusion into the designated space. This is accomplished through the artist's spectacular use of vibrant complementary colors and textures rhythmically juxtaposed to dramatically impart an "inversion of expectancy" in the eye of the beholder. Lowell S.V. Devin Collection has been personally reviewed as "outstanding" by Doug Rowan, Fmr. Pres. & CEO, Corbis Corporation, the largest digital archive in the world. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting.
- Trademark Fine Art
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.