Trademark Fine Art Thistles on The Beach White Matte Archival Paper Artwork by Michelle Calkins, 11 by 11-Inch, Black Frame
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This ready to hang, matted framed art piece features plants by the water. Michelle found solace in creation of art since childhood. It is her gift and she tries not to waste it. Michelle's influences are Edward Hopper, Andy Goldsworthy, ants, snails and people who paint things on the head of a pin. She is especially impressed with artists who create art that is not permanent, like sand painters and ice sculptors. Michelle's media of choice are oil and acrylic paint, oil pastel and photography. Having been a professional picture framer since 1990, the presentation aspect of the art world has been foremost on her mind. A 7x7 giclee print under acrylic in an 11x11 black frame. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating museum quality fine art reproductions. The piece is printed on high quality, archival paper that is textured. A clear acrylic facing is added to protect the print. The piece is fully assembled by professional framers and comes ready to hang. The antique white mat allows the image to really stand out, making it a great addition to any space.
- Trademark Fine Art
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.