All-Clad 3.5-Quart MC2 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Saucepan - Silver
A true treasure hunter from TN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless Steel
- Classic straight-sided, 3-1/2-quart saucepan
- Stainless-steel interior; handsome brushed aluminum exterior
- Pure aluminum core for even heating
- Long, comfortable stay-cool handle riveted for strength
- Preparing gravies and sauces is a breeze with All-Clad's sauce pan. Designed with a classical sloped shape, the pan is unsurpassed in aesthetics and in quality. Attractively designed and incredibly tough, this piece is constructed of three layers of metal; a brushed aluminum alloy beautifully complements the polished, 18/10 stainless steel interior that provides the ideal cooking surface that can even withstand tough use of metal utensils. These two layers combined with a pure aluminum core produce exemplary heat distribution while eliminating hot spots and create a light weight piece that can be used in the oven and under the broiler. The long, stay-cool handle is riveted to the side of the pan for extra strength and durability, and helps prevent burns. This handle is designed with a small indentation so it can be hung for convenient storage. Also included is a stainless steel lid that holds in heat and steam to create succulent and juicy meals.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.