All-Clad 3.5-Quart MC2 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Saucepan - Silver
A savvy shopper from TN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless Steel
- Classic straight-sided, 3-1/2-quart saucepan
- Stainless-steel interior; handsome brushed aluminum exterior
- Pure aluminum core for even heating
- Long, comfortable stay-cool handle riveted for strength
- Preparing gravies and sauces is a breeze with All-Clad's sauce pan. Designed with a classical sloped shape, the pan is unsurpassed in aesthetics and in quality. Attractively designed and incredibly tough, this piece is constructed of three layers of metal; a brushed aluminum alloy beautifully complements the polished, 18/10 stainless steel interior that provides the ideal cooking surface that can even withstand tough use of metal utensils. These two layers combined with a pure aluminum core produce exemplary heat distribution while eliminating hot spots and create a light weight piece that can be used in the oven and under the broiler. The long, stay-cool handle is riveted to the side of the pan for extra strength and durability, and helps prevent burns. This handle is designed with a small indentation so it can be hung for convenient storage. Also included is a stainless steel lid that holds in heat and steam to create succulent and juicy meals.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.