Chefgadget 12"x6" Nonstick Stollen Pan (Q77001)
A true treasure hunter from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stollen Pan
- 12" Long, 6" Wide, 3.5" Deep
- Stollen is a loaf shaped sweet German fruit bread, powdered with icing sugar on the outside, and usually has chopped candied fruit and/or dried fruits, nuts and spices baked in it. This nonstick pan is 12 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep. Made in Portugal.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.