Chefgadget 12"x6" Nonstick Stollen Pan (Q77001)
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stollen Pan
- 12" Long, 6" Wide, 3.5" Deep
- Stollen is a loaf shaped sweet German fruit bread, powdered with icing sugar on the outside, and usually has chopped candied fruit and/or dried fruits, nuts and spices baked in it. This nonstick pan is 12 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep. Made in Portugal.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.