Savannah Collection Aluminum Cookware Set w/ Bakeware (17-Piece): Black
A savvy shopper from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The charm and grace of the South are captured in the eye-pleasing lines, scalloped exteriors and elegant color of this Paula Deen Savannah Collection Aluminum 17-Piece Cookware Set with Bakeware. Every piece for today's kitchen is featured in durable aluminum construction that heats quickly and evenly. The cookware set's long-lasting nonstick interiors provide excellent food release in a satin ivory finish that offers a unique alternative to traditional black nonstick. Make breakfast in the skillets, cook up Paula's Onion Relish in one of the saucepans and use the large stockpot for your family's favorite soups and stews. Contoured handles are dual riveted for additional strength and comfort and glass lids allow cooking to be monitored without heat or moisture loss. To further equip the kitchen for every necessity, the cookware set includes a trio of essential Paula Deen Signature Tools in durable nylon and a pair of her Signature nonstick carbon steel cookie pans. The cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees and the bakeware is oven safe to 500 degrees. With this Paula Deen Savannah Collection 17-Piece Cookware Set with Bakeware, the kitchen is ready - and set - for your next great snack, meal, or baked treat, with a bunch of help from Paula.
- Paula Deen
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.