Swiss Diamond 12.5" Non-Stick Frying Pan Cast Aluminium W/ Diamond Coating
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fry Pan
- Swiss Diamond's largest fry pan, the 32 cm (12.5 ) skillet can accommodate pork chops and other large cuts of meat. The diamond-reinforced coating browns and sears like stainless steel with no-hassle clean-up when the meal is done. Recommended by the American Vegetarian Association (AVA) for vegan and vegetarian recipes, and designed for cooking without added oils or fats, Swiss Diamond can help you reach your health and weight loss goals. A matching tempered glass lid with adjustable steam vent is also available. Used by discerning home chefs around the world, Swiss Diamond s PFOA-free cookware features unsurpassed nonstick performance for healthy cooking and easy clean-up. The patented nonstick coating, reinforced with real diamond particles, allows oil-free cooking and cleans up with just warm soapy water. No more scrubbing and soaking! Swiss Diamond s patented nonstick coating is reinforced with real diamonds for excellent durability and resilience. Why diamonds? Three reasons: they are durable, they are naturally nonstick, and they conduct heat better than any metal. A perfect combination for a lifetime of cooking excellence. Swiss quality is visible in every aspect of Swiss Diamond cookware. Heavy-duty cast aluminum will never warp, while the perfectly flat base distributes heat evenly and will not tip or spin. The rivet-free interior prevents unsightly food build-up that can lead to bacterial growth. The ergonomic handle, designed for comfort and balance, stays cool on the stovetop. All Swiss Diamond products are oven-safe up to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Induction model items, like this one, are suitable for all gas, electric and induction cooktops. Made in Switzerland with an eco-friendly production process.
- Swiss Diamond
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.