25 Oz. Moss Green Cast Iron Teapot: gon Koi
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cast Iron
- Decorated with beautiful Koi fish and splashing waves, this teapot is inspired by classic Japanese designs. Each is cast by hand of specially purified iron-which can keep your tea hot up to one hour-and lined with porcelain enamel to maintain a pure, unfettered taste. A stainless steel brewing basket lowers into the teapot to steep leaves without cluttering the water, which should be heated separately, as these teapots are not designed to boil water on the stovetop or in a dragon's mouth.
- Old Dutch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.