Bionaturae Organic Fusilli Pasta - 16 oz.
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Certified Organic & Kosher ( Circle K symbol)
- Imported from Italy
- Dried at Low temperatures with superior quality
- Al denta texture-not mushy
- All pastas are not created equal. bionaturae organic pastas from Italy are made with the artisanal techniques of long ago. The difference between a traditionally made pasta like bionaturae and an industrially made pasta is easy to detect. The pale color and porous surface of our pasta is different because we extrude the shapes through traditional bronze dies instead of Teflon dies and dry our pasta slowly at low temperatures. This process is slower and more costly, but the difference in quality is worth it. bionaturae pasta is made by a third generation of a family of pasta makers. We offer semolina, whole wheat, egg noodles and gluten free pastas. Take time out of your day to sit down and enjoy a delicious dinner made from bionaturae organic pastas from Italy. For best results use bionaturae organic canned tomatoes from Italy for your sauce.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.