Jade All-Natural Sichuan Peanut Sauce - 13.5 Oz
A true treasure hunter from OREGON snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Voted Best Peanut Sauce by the SF Chronicle
- Rich Peanut flavor
- Great flavor of Thailand
- A while back, a reader suggested we look at Asian peanut sauces, of which there are many, many in the market. Some are rather liquidy, others coarse like a sambal, but the best ones simply hit all the right flavor notes - they are intensely peanut-y, with a nice spicy-sweet balance. Which leads us to the newest members of our Taster's Choice Hall of Fame. Two peanut sauces - Jade and Annie Chun's - were head and shoulders above the rest in our blind tasting, scoring more than the 80 points required for entry into the Hall. First-place Jade received a perfect score from one panelist, while another raved that it "tastes homemade. "Sweet, tangy and spicy" with a "nice peanut hit," this "glossy" sauce is "best for dipping."
- Peanut Sauce
- Peanut Sauce
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.