Jade All-Natural Sichuan Peanut Sauce - 13.5 Oz
A savvy shopper from OREGON snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Voted Best Peanut Sauce by the SF Chronicle
- Rich Peanut flavor
- Great flavor of Thailand
- A while back, a reader suggested we look at Asian peanut sauces, of which there are many, many in the market. Some are rather liquidy, others coarse like a sambal, but the best ones simply hit all the right flavor notes - they are intensely peanut-y, with a nice spicy-sweet balance. Which leads us to the newest members of our Taster's Choice Hall of Fame. Two peanut sauces - Jade and Annie Chun's - were head and shoulders above the rest in our blind tasting, scoring more than the 80 points required for entry into the Hall. First-place Jade received a perfect score from one panelist, while another raved that it "tastes homemade. "Sweet, tangy and spicy" with a "nice peanut hit," this "glossy" sauce is "best for dipping."
- Peanut Sauce
- Peanut Sauce
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.