Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder Matcha "Delight" - 1 oz
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tea Type
- Flavored Tea
- Not Flavored
- Ideal matcha for use in tea ceremonies and is a more cost effective alternative to Matcha Supreme.
- Creamy, sweet taste
- Imported from Japan by Aoi Tea
- Matcha Delight has a delicate sweetness and bright green color. It is the ideal matcha for use in tea ceremonies and is a more cost effective alternative to Matcha Supreme. Fans of matcha enjoy its creamy, sweet taste and health benefits, making this product an absolute delight. Ceremonial Grade matcha represents the finest quality of matcha available to the world. Only the youngest, most delicate leaves from the top of the tea plant are carefully hand-picked to be used for ceremonial matcha. The process of shading and the careful selection of leaves gives ceremonial matcha the delicious umami flavor that it is known for. Unlike ingredient grade matcha, ceremonial matcha is meant to be served pure as usucha ("thin tea") or koicha ("thick tea"). Ceremonial matcha was traditionally used by Buddhist monks, samurais, and emperors to help with meditation and focus. With a single cup of our premium ceremonial matcha, you will feel more energized, focused and refreshed than ever before. Aoi Matcha is the world's elite manufacturer of Premium Matcha & High-Quality Japanese Green Teas for over 100 years.
- Aoi Tea
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.