Pain is Good Batch #218 Louisiana Style Hot Sauce - 7.5 Ounce
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- that Cajun hot sauce was born of Cayenne and Tabasco peppers,
- higher the %, the more pain and less flavor
- Will burn you up
- Pain is Good Batch #218 Louisiana style hot sauce-Deep in the Bayou on the edge of the swamp, gators sun, crawfish boil and etouffee simmers. It was there that Cajun hot sauce was born of Cayenne and Tabasco peppers, where the term 'coonas' meant French heritage and hot food. That heritage has transcended the past that pushes through the portals of time to heat, to flavor and to Mardi Gras.
- Pain is Good
- Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.