Palouse Non-Irradiated Non-GMO Project Verified Green Split Peas - 6 Pk
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Our food products are not Irradiated (an accepted practice that exposes your food to radiation for sterilization).
- Identity Preserved each bag comes with a code you can scan to identify the field we grew it in and harvest date.
- Certified Kosher Parve and Non-GMO Project Verified
- We grow it, harvest it, truck it, process it, bag it and get it to you - it never touches a middleman.
- Buy Split Peas grown from the fertile soil of Washington State. The Mader family has been involved in agriculture for five generations. Our farm operations span across the south east part of Washington State and are headquartered in Pullman, WA. In 2001 we acted on an opportunity to add a grain and legume cleaning facility to our operation. Our Cleaning Facility, Palouse Trading is located in Palouse, WA - just a short drive from Pullman. Palouse Trading was originally named Wallace Grain and Pea when it first opened its doors in the 1930's. The plant was designed for quality not quantity and has cleaned legumes and grains for the international market and domestic consumption. Our food is appealing to our consumers because of its nutrition, aesthetics and traceability to our farm. Each bag of food comes with a QR Code that allows you to see harvest details of your food, seeding dates, the field we grew it in, and more. All of our products are certified Kosher Parve, Non-GMO Project Cer
- Green Split Peas
- Green Split Peas
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.