Peet's Coffee French Roast Dark Roast Coffee K-Cup - 0.43Oz - 16 count
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 16 K-Cup packs
- Peet's darkest roast; Powerful smoky taste and pleasant bite
- A roaster's favorite; Intensely bold and smoky
- For use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers
- Peet's Coffee French Roast Dark Roast Coffee is a roaster's favorite. "On a normal day, I cup 50 coffees before 7 a.m. But I always come back to French. You inhale that smoky aroma, and then a subtle sweetness pops out that awakens your taste buds. It's visceral."--John "Nic" Nicolini, Peet's roaster for more than 20 years. Peet's believes there's only one way to roast coffee: with the precision of a craftsman who relies on his five senses--not a computer--to arrive at perfection. They believe coffee beans are at their peak the second they emerge from the roaster, so they quickly seal in the freshness to deliver you full flavor. They believe when they've done their job, you will experience something you've never tasted before--something uniquely rich and deep. The truth is, they don't believe in taking shortcuts and their approach to single cups has been no different. That's why Peet's can promise something you just can't get anywhere else: the uncompromised cup.
- Peet's Coffee & Tea
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.