Roland Whole Wheat Israeli Couscous - 6 Pack/10.5 Oz Each
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Couscous is pure semolina of whole wheat, granular in appearance
- These pearly grains are a staple food item in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia; Today, couscous is popular throughout the world
- Whole wheat Israeli couscous is a pasta-like product that is pellet-shaped and larger than traditional couscous
- Each pearl is coated with wheat flour and toasted over an open flame to seal in its unique texture
- Mild, nutty flavor makes it a versatile item to use as a side dish or in salads
- Add to boiling water and simmer for 8-10 minutes
- Roland Whole Wheat Israeli Couscous is a toasted pasta-like product imported from Israel. The size is slightly larger than traditional couscous, and the edges are more uniform. This item comes in a convenient plastic jar with resealable lid for easy storage that keeps the product fresh.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.