Starbucks Pike Place Roast Medium Keurig K-cups - 54 Count
A savvy shopper from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Medium roast ground coffee Well-rounded with notes of cocoa and toasted nuts
- 100% Arabica coffee Compatible with Keurig 2.0 machines and single serve machines
- Not for use with Keurig Vue brewing systems
- Item #: 650150
- Starbucks' Pike Place is an all time favorite-a medium roast coffee, well-rounded with subtle notes of cocoa and toasted nuts balancing the smooth mouthfeel.In 1971, Starbucks opened their first store in Seattle's Pike Place Market. Reflecting on their heritage inspired the creation of this delicious blend with smooth body and subtle flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts. Brewed fresh every day in stores, it's a rich, satisfying and balanced cup.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.