Tadin Tea Te De Limon (Lemongrass) Tea Count Tea Bags (Pack of 12, 24
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Tadin Tea, Te De Limon (Lemongrass) Tea leaves are combined with other herbs to treat fevers, irregular menstruation, diarrhea, and stomach aches. Lemon grass is one of the most popular herbs in Brazil and the Caribbean for nervous and digestive problems. The Chinese use lemon grass in a similar fashion, to treat headaches, stomach aches,colds, and rheumatic pains.
- Tadin Herb and Tea
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.