Tadin Tea Te De Limon (Lemongrass) Tea Count Tea Bags (Pack of 12, 24
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tadin Tea, Te De Limon (Lemongrass) Tea leaves are combined with other herbs to treat fevers, irregular menstruation, diarrhea, and stomach aches. Lemon grass is one of the most popular herbs in Brazil and the Caribbean for nervous and digestive problems. The Chinese use lemon grass in a similar fashion, to treat headaches, stomach aches,colds, and rheumatic pains.
- Tadin Herb and Tea
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.