Tea Forte Bombay Tea Tin Chai Loose Leaf Black Tea - 3.5 Ounce
A clever deal seeker from CO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Select Indian Assam Tea Leaves Blended With Rich Imperial Spices For A Beguiling Taste Of Exotica.
- Black Tea Are Robust And Full-Bodied.
- Our Whole Leaf Teas Are Selected From Small Gardens Dedicated To Quality And Sustainable Practices
- Steeping: Bring Fresh, Cold Water To A Boil And Pour Over 1 Teaspoon Of Tea Leaves Per 8 Ounces Of Water. Steep 3-5 Minutes.
- Complex and assertive, black tea is the most consumed of all the teas. Black tea goes through four stages of production - withering, rolling, oxidation and drying/firing. This process results in a penetrating, intense taste and contains more caffeine than less oxidized teas. With a focus on quality, Tea Fort
- Tea Forte
- Black Tea
- Black Tea
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.