The Spice Lab Hawaiian Coarse Sea Salt - Red 'Alaea 1-Pound
A true treasure hunter from WA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 1 Pound Coarse Hawaiian Red Alaea Sea Salt - Real Red Alaea Clay
- Alaea is the traditional Hawaiian salt used to season and preserve
- It is the traditional and authentic seasoning for native Hawaiian dishes such as Kalua Pig
- Traditionally Hawaiians use Alaea salt in ceremonies to cleanse, purify and bless tools and canoes, as well, in healing rituals for medicinal purposes. Alaea is the traditional Hawaiian table salt used to season and preserve. Alaea Hawaiian Sea Salt is non-processed and rich in trace minerals, all of which are found in sea water. A small amount of harvested reddish Hawaiian clay (_Alaea) enriches the salt with Iron-Oxide. Savor a unique and pleasant flavor while roasting or grilling meats. It is the traditional and authentic seasoning for native Hawaiian dishes such as Kalua Pig, Hawaiian Jerky and Poke.
- The Spice Lab
- Flavor Syrups
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.