Riedel - Vinum Cabernet Celebration Glasses - Set of 6
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- ABOUT RIEDEL CRYSTAL: RIEDEL CRYSTAL (established 1756) has been producing glass in the heart of Europe for over 250 years and for eleven generations. Family owned and operated by GEORG J. RIEDEL (10th generation) and MAXIMILIAN J. RIEDEL (11th generation). RIEDEL is recognized worldwide for designing and producing the highest quality glasses and decanters for the enjoyment of wine and spirits. Top-rated wineries and restaurants throughout the world use RIEDEL. RIEDEL produces collections for every lifestyle and price range, whether for critical wine evaluation, a picnic or dinner. There is a series for every wine lover. AT RIEDEL, CONTENT COMMANDS SHAPE: Perfectly designed glassware enhances the aroma and the flavour of all aromatic beverages. In the late 1950's, CLAUS J. RIEDEL was the first person in history to introduce and develop wine-friendly stemware. Wine-friendly stemware translates and delivers the bouquet, taste, balance and finish of a wine to the senses. Based on this principal, RIEDEL introduced the concept of grape-specific glassware.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.