American Dryer 230V Replacement Nichrome Resistance Wire Heating Element
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Resistance wire made of nichrome (nickel chromium alloy) for efficient conversion of electricity to heat
- Replacement heating element for GX3 series hand dryers
- Includes automatically resetting thermal protector to help reduce the need for parts replacement in case of damage or failure
- The American Dryer GX220 replacement nichrome resistance wire heating element is made of nichrome (nickel chromium alloy) for efficient conversion of electricity to heat, includes an automatically resetting thermal protector to help reduce the need for parts replacement in case of damage or failure, and can be used to replace a missing or damaged heating element for American Dryer GX3 series hand dryers.
- American Dryer
- Heating Element
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.