Avanti 7.4 cu. ft. Apartment-Sized Refrigerator/Freezer - White
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Offers 7 cu. ft. of refrigerator space and 0.4 cu. ft. of freezer space in separate compartments
- Energy Star-rated for its efficient power usage (estimated yearly electricity cost is $27)
- Adjustable thermostat enables preferred temperature setting
- Reversible doors open left or right to suit your preference and/or room setup
- Fridge outfitted with adjustable-height glass shelves and plastic door bins for storage versatility
- Freezer includes 1 white wire shelf to organize frozen foods
- Interior light provides utmost visibility
- A narrow profile and sleek design make this 7.4 cu. ft. Refrigerator/Freezer in White the ideal kitchen appliance for apartments, townhomes, condos or any dwelling with limited space. It?s ambidextrous even if you aren?t, as its doors are reversible and feature integrated handles for streamlined styling and utmost versatility. Affordable and efficient, the upright unit is Energy Star-rated for its modest power consumption and boasts an adjustable thermostat that even at its lowest setting won?t break the bank on your electricity bill. Adjustable-height glass shelves and door bins supply maximum storage flexibility, while a see-through vegetable crisper keeps produce fresh.
- Appliance Type :Compact Refrigerator
- Capacity (cu. Ft.) - Freezer :.4
- Capacity (cu. Ft.) - Total :7.4
- Capacity (cu. ft.) - Refrigerators :7
- Color - Appliance Cabinet :White
- Color - Door Handle(s) :white
- Color/Finish :glossy white
- Color/Finish Family :White
- Defrost Type :Manual
- Energy Efficiency Tier Rating :Not CEE rated
- Freezer Features :No Additional Features
- General Features :Interior Light
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.