Brita 80-fl. oz. Grand Pitcher Water Filter System - White
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $39.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Brita 80-fl. oz. Grand Pitcher Water Filter System - White is rated out of 5 by 521.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rubebaby from Very good but... I love the style of this Brita pitcher. The style does not take up alot of fridge space. I also like the fact that the spout is covered. The one thing that I don't like is that the electronic filter indicator is good for only five years because that is the estimated battery life and the battery can not be replaced. You would think it would be mentioned on the box somewhere. You find this out after thoroughly reading the manual. I think for the price of this product Brita can put a better filter minder or a least have replacement lids available. After all you purchase the product to keep track of the filter replacement.
Date published: 2011-09-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by ElenaElena from I love BRITA but... I have been using BRITA for a long time and love it. I cannot understand how this digital settings for the filter work. I live alone so I should be able to use this filter for twice the time (4 instead of 2 months, or 80 instead of 40 gallons) since an "average family" would be 4 people and I am only one. So I am taking my risks leaving it for 3 months, maybe 4 and being annoyed by the red blinking light. When in Puerto Rico I had the small plastic calendar that came with the pitcher and was told by a Brita employee that I could leave it for 4 months for a one person household. I wonder if there are people out there with the same issues.
Date published: 2013-01-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by Alfred from Poorly Designed Lid- Less than 1 Star Rating I have a hard time imagining how this lid passed any Product Manager's customer satisfaction test. Did Brita test it with customers? It DOES NOT FIT WELL or clip in place. We have used it for 6 months and It consistently falls off or is knocked off or out of place. The WORST is when you fill it and try to pour water before all the water is filtered. The lid FALLS OFF and water pours all over the counter. FRUSTRATING! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.
Date published: 2013-11-29
Rated 2 out of 5 by BrianG from Loose tops We have been using these pitchers for many years so we decided to get a new one. Bad mistake, When they redid the mold to make the colored tops they made the lid lip too shallow. As others have mentioned the lid falls off when you are pouring. Brita sent a replacement pitcher in a different color and that one is just as bad, but on the second one the spout cover sticks closed on occasion spilling water all over the counter. The white ones in the stores seem to have the old lid but we are stuck now. I would suggest buying only the white ones. One other thing the water tastes great but the new filters leak a lot more of the carbon flecks than they used to even just a few years ago but Brita doesn’t think so. My guess is that they went to finer carbon particles for better filtering but didn’t redesign the holes in the filter housing. It’s a pain but it doesn’t affect the water.
Date published: 2011-09-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by RiverWater from "Easy fall off lid" I do like the capacity of this pitcher against other pitchers, however the fact that the lid falls off so easily...pretty much with every pour, makes me HATE this pitcher. Perhaps I got a poorly constructed one but judging by other reviews, its a common problem. Forget trying to pour before ALL the water has gone down (which you can with most other brands). Big mess. And it's both the whole entire lid, and the small portion that flips. All fall off.
Date published: 2012-09-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rudi from The GRAND is the worst Brita Pitcher ever I have had several Brita pitchers. I have been a fan of the water and the system. But DON'T buy this model. The top doesn't stay on and many times you will pour a grand amount of water all over the floor or cabinet. The inside well is not stable, either. Part of the handle comes off easily. The small cap comes off when filling. Don't buy this model You will never buy another Brita pitcher if this is your first Brita experience. Brita should take this one off the market and refund our money.
Date published: 2012-12-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Disappointed2 from Cover doesn't attach to pitcher Unless I'm missing something, the cover to the grand pitcher doesn't attach to the pitcher. When you pour, you have to hold the cover in place; otherwise, it falls off. I've knocked the cover off a number of times when returning the pitcher to the refrigerator door shelf. I've finally resorted to taping it to the pitcher! I also don't like the size of this pitcher. It's too tall for my refrigerator shelves and is so bulky that it doesn't fit well on the door shelves.
Date published: 2013-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by fyyshytown from Good Taste + Big Size I like the taste of the water from the Brita water filter. As long as it's not Dasani water, I'm good. The size is convenient if you have a big family (or like to cook with filtered water), but otherwise a bit bulky... I should have bought the smaller compact one. But if you're lazy & like to filter up your water once & be done, then this is a good one for you. Or if you have a reuseable water container. The lever on the thing where you open to add water is a bit annoying--too far from the handle to conveniently open & close without letting go/using your other hand. it's an otherwise pretty ncie water pitcher. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2011-07-29
- Large, White, Brita 10 cup water pitcher with 1 easy to use filter
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium to deliver healthier, great tasting water
- BPA free white Brita pitcher with electronic filter change indicator, easy fill lid and comfort grip handle
- Electronic filter indicator tracks when to change the water filter, every 40 gallons or approximately every two months
- 1 Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce plastic water bottles
- Drink healthier, great-tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 10 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. This white Brita pitcher has an ergonomic design which makes pouring easy. With the flip top lid, refilling is a breeze and just a glance at the electronic filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This large water pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
- Pitcher Water Filter System
- Pitcher Water Filter System
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.