Crock-Pot 6.5Qt Polished Stainless Oval Programmable Digital Slow Cooker
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Crock-Pot 6.5Qt Polished Stainless Oval Programmable Digital Slow Cooker is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by scrupulous from New design The new Crock Pot with the i-stir mechanism, is very helpful. I think that overall the unit works very well. 2 things frustrate me about the unit. The first is the timer. You can only choose the heat setting by the number of hours. If less hours, it defaults to high, if more hours, it defaults to low. When it is on the keep warm setting, either after completing the cycle or by selecting it, it continues to maintain a heat level that boils the meal. For keep warm, it seems a little high. The stirring mechanism works very well. I have not been able to use the paddle, due to the thickness of my stews/soups. I use the fork-like attachment.
Date published: 2015-01-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Annmarie from Stopped working in less than one year I bought this for my daughter for Christmas 2013. So now it is the beginning of December 2014. Timer no longer works. My daughter came home from work last week and the crockpot was on warm and nothing had cooked. She tried it again today and the timer is shot. Very angry since I just sent my youngest daughter the same one for this Christmas. What's going to happen to hers?
Date published: 2014-12-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by Scott2015 from Product has great features. After buying this crock pot and washing all of the parts made a batch of Stuffed Pepper soup while it was cooking had that smell of a new product and any burn off. The problem is when this was done 6 hours later i had to throw out the entire pot of soup because of a foul plasic odor and taste in the soup cleaned everything up again with soap and water. filled the crock with water and set it on high for 6 hours with the paddle on the istir after 6 hours washed with soap and water started another batch of Stuffed Pepper soup 6 hours later soup was done and still a taste of plastic in the soup so now 12 quarts of soup down the drain because of plastic taste. The paddle seems to have the smell after it is hot.So this crock pot has cost more than i thought with the waste of ground sirlion, Bell peppers, tomato sauce, diced tomatos, garlic, and broth and no edible soup
Date published: 2015-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by lemonn from An outstanding product! I am not the cook in this house, but I helped my wife set the slow cooker up for the first meal it was going to produce. Everything worked as the instructions stated, and the stew was fabulous!. My wife was very pleased to have the stirring done automatically, and really liked being able to serve the food straight from the slow-cooker with no extra fuss. The timer worked beautifully and had the meal hot when the warm light came on. We need more meals to check the other settings, but we are really satisfied for now!
Date published: 2015-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by BusyMommy from A real time saver! I had an old crockpot that was just a plug and go kind. When we moved we left it behind and decided to get a new one that had adjustments. The stirring feature on this is brilliant as after it's done cooking it automatically switches to warm mode and then keeps stirring the food. This way if I am running late or have a longer day at work I know that our dinner is still going to be perfect. I highly recommend this crockpot.
Date published: 2015-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Monica from Amazing Cooker I just love this crock pot and it was cheap. Love the lid, my food won't spill when traveling and I really like the tool that mixes my foods if they need to be mixed.
Date published: 2015-03-10
- Slow Cooker
- The Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker with iStir does the stirring for you so you don t have to. With the slow cookers countdown digital timer and automatic stirring, you are provided the convenience of preparing food with perfect results, even if you aren't in the kitchen. Simply prepare ingredients, set cook time and attach the motor housing with the proper paddle in place. Choose the general purpose paddle for soup and chili or the stew paddle for thick stew and more dense dishes. After an initial 2-hour delay, the stirring self-activates every 30 minutes to ensure thorough mixing and even heating until turned off.
- Digital countdown timer and control for simple operation
- iStir Automatic Stirring Technology automatically stirs your meal
- 2 paddle attachments along with power and pulse functions for automatic or manual stirring
- Built-in safety switch for peace of mind
- Lid, paddles, and stoneware are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Cord length: 28"
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.