Culligan Refrigerator Water Filter fits GE MWF (RF-G1)
A savvy shopper from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Water Filter
- Replacement water filter for refrigerators
- Compatible replacement for GE MWF filter as well as many others
- Reduces bad taste & odor, aesthetic chlorine taste & odor
- Economically priced without comprising quality or flow rate
- Cartridge life approximately 6 months / 350 gallons
- Culligan refrigerator replacement filter cartridges provide clean, fresh drinking water for your whole family by using carbon filtration to improve taste and reduce odors that may be in your water. Filters reduce bad taste and odor and chlorine. Used to filter water for your icemaker and refrigerator water dispenser, these cartridges ensure more flavorful coffee and drinks. Culligan refrigerator filter cartridges are manufactured using a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells in an enclose system. This environmentally friendlier process captures and converts emissions into useful thermal energy, a much better choice compared to traditional carbon-based filter production that release pollution and greenhouse gases. And, with a greener more environmentally friendly solution to plastic bottles, you can be assured of less expense and less hassle. Replace every 6 - 8 months. Prior to installation, submerge filter in water for 15 minutes. After installation and before use, flush the filter for 3 minutes (approximately 20 glasses) to flush out carbon fines. Maximum operating temperature: 100 Degree, Minimum operating temperature: 33 Degree, Maximum working pressure: 100 psi, Minimum operating pressure: 20psi, Rated capacity: 350 gallons, Flow rate: 0.5gpm. Filters are certified by WQA for material safety. Filters are tested by an independent laboratory for performance specifications. Caution: This filter is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Questions/concerns, contact Culligan Technical Support team toll-free Monday through Friday between the houses 8a.m. - 5p.m central standard time at 1-800-721-9243 and when prompted Press "1", and then Press "3".
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.