Haier HLP24E Portable Washer with SS Drum & Pulsator Wash System (HLP24E)
A clever deal seeker from CO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 800 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Clear plastic window with Hinged Lid, Product Dimensions - 20.1(D)x 35.5(H) x 19.7(W) inches
- Electronic Control - LED Display
- 4 Wash Cycles; 2 Special Options - Rinse & Spin, Spin Only; 4 Water Levels
- Single Water Hose Connection; Quick Connect Sink Adapter Included
- Haier 1. 5-cu ft compact top-load washer easily fits into smaller spaces and can be used virtually anywhere in your living space with faucet access. 4 wash cycles including Heavy Duty Delicates Normal and Quick. Easily connect and disconnect the washer to a bathroom or kitchen faucet or any standard household 110-120-volt outlet. Ultra-quiet operation allows you to run washer near bedrooms or while youre sleeping. End-of-cycle signal alerts you when the load is finished saving you multiple trips to the laundry room. Delay start feature begins operation when its most convenient for your schedule for added flexibility. Pulsator wash system provides a powerful and effective wash action without twisting and pulling preventing potential damage to your clothes. Portable design allows you to easily transport washer to different connection locations
- Color: White
- Label: Haier America Trading
- Model: HLP24E
- MPN: HLP24E
- Number of items: 1
- Package quantity: 1
- Part number: HLP24E
- Publisher: Haier America Trading
- Item model number: HLP24E
- Capacity: 1.5 cubic_feet
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Form Factor: Stand Alone
- Special Features: Delay StartEnd-of-cycle Alert
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Fuel type: Electric
- Certification: No
- Material Type: Steel
- Batteries Included: No
- Batteries Required: No
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.