Kenwood Appliances 87359122 Chef Silver 4.75 Qt. Stand Mixer
A true treasure hunter from WV snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Keeps ingredients in the bowl and not on your countertop by allowing ingredients to incorporate before mixing at high speeds
- Customize with optional attachments for maximum versatility and creativity
- Optimized performance delivers more torque for the heaviest dough load or lightest mousse
- Long lasting, durable quality for perfect results with any recipe
- 750 Watts of Power
- Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Die Cast Aluminum Body
- The electronic variable speed control allows ingredients to gradually incoporate before mixing them at high speeds, so they stay in the bowl and not on your countertop. The Kenwood Chef features four attachment hubs around the machine with different speeds allowing you to customize your machine with a multitude of optional attachments. A European-designed motor can power through any task, delivering more torque for the lightest mousses or heaviest dough loads. Dual motor ventilation points allow hot air to escape preventing the motor from overheating to preserve the life of the motor. The Chef includes 3 stainless steel, professional quality bowl tools: k-beater, power whisk and dough hook. Each tool has been designed for high performance mixing to deliver perfect results with any recipe. The Kenwood Chef Kitchen Machine's space saving design makes this an all-in-one premium culinary center in the kitchen.
- Kenwood Appliances
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.