Oster FOOD PROCESSOR
A true treasure hunter from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- A useful addition to any busy kitchen, this Oster mini food processor might be best left out on the counter for everyday use. The 125-watt unit features a 4-cup-capacity work bowl for smaller batches, as well as a built-in external food chute for larger batches. With the "continuous flow" option, food gets directed into a separate bowl or container (not included). Choose between the stainless-steel S-shaped blade and the reversible slicing/shredding disc depending on the task. The food processor works well for chopping onions and garlic before sauteing, slicing veggies for a homemade pizza, slicing apples for an apple pie, and much more. Once the preferred blade has been secured in place, simply add food to the chute on the top of the unit, lowering the food safely with the included food pusher, and turn the dial to set the speed to low or high - or "pulse" for an extra burst of power. Other thoughtful design details include a locking lid, a generous easy-grip handle, a sturdy base, and dishwasher-safe parts for quick cleanup.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.