Oster FOOD PROCESSOR
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Oster FOOD PROCESSOR is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Joyce67 from Little Big Machine Have had this processer for 2 years and LUV it! Works well for everything I need. I bought it used. This is just the right size for all my jobs! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-10-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by 4lellis from Broke w/4th use I had purchased two Oster Food Chopper w/Flow (one as a gift) both lasted 30 years. I actually received the second back as it outlived my Grandmother. This food process was bought as a replacement. I purchased this one specifically as it was an Oster and expected the same great results. The base stand is better but it just stopped working after the fourth use. Just quit. So disappointed.
Date published: 2015-02-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by grumpy from small for the little jobs like the little processor except the locking tab on the lid has broken. really flimsy and unfortunately necessary for the unit to work. looked up price for new top and the freight is more than the partgonna have to replace it but not with another one of these.
Date published: 2015-02-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Willow09 from strong motor doesn't heat up it was a replacement for an old processer old so much better. processor in tn. at our cabin. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-02-25
- A useful addition to any busy kitchen, this Oster mini food processor might be best left out on the counter for everyday use. The 125-watt unit features a 4-cup-capacity work bowl for smaller batches, as well as a built-in external food chute for larger batches. With the "continuous flow" option, food gets directed into a separate bowl or container (not included). Choose between the stainless-steel S-shaped blade and the reversible slicing/shredding disc depending on the task. The food processor works well for chopping onions and garlic before sauteing, slicing veggies for a homemade pizza, slicing apples for an apple pie, and much more. Once the preferred blade has been secured in place, simply add food to the chute on the top of the unit, lowering the food safely with the included food pusher, and turn the dial to set the speed to low or high - or "pulse" for an extra burst of power. Other thoughtful design details include a locking lid, a generous easy-grip handle, a sturdy base, and dishwasher-safe parts for quick cleanup.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.