Parker MBP1M20N Fulflo MegaBond Filter Cartridge - Meltblown - 10 gpm-1Mic
No reviews found
- Parker Fulflo MegaBond Plus series meltblown filter cartridge for multi-purpose industrial process applications
- Core is polypropylene with meltblown polypropylene medium for performance consistency
- No surfactants or binders are present to interrupt product quality or cause foaming
- Inter-layer bonding eliminates contaminant unloading and channeling
- Filter cartridge is FDA/CFR Title 21 compliant, and is acceptable for potable and edible liquid contact
- This Parker Fulflo MegaBond Plus series meltblown filter cartridge is for multi-purpose filtration in industrial process applications. It has a polypropylene core with a meltblown polypropylene medium for performance consistency. This filter has no surfactants or binders to interrupt product quality or cause foaming, and its inter-layer bonding eliminates contaminant unloading and channeling . Its irregular, outer layer helps reduce surface blinding, helping to ensure longer cartridge life and full utilization of entire cartridge. This filter cartridge is Food and Drug Administration/Code of Federal Regulations (FDA/CFR) Title 21 compliant, and is acceptable for potable and edible liquid contact. This filter cartridge is suitable for photographic, plating solutions, chemical processing, food and beverage and coating applications. Parker Hannifin manufactures electromechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic motion technologies and systems. The company, founded in 1918 and headquartered in Cl
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.