Proctor Silex Belgian Waffle Baker - White
A savvy shopper from GA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- About Proctor Silex When the Proctor and Silex companies of Proctor & Schwarz Electric and the Silex Company, a manufacturer of coffee makers and irons, merged in 1920, the result was a successful way to offer consumers a wide array of appliances. The new company, known as the Proctor-Silex Corporation had many firsts: the first silent toaster, first electric glass coffeemaker, first cord-attached iron, first toaster oven/broiler, first pop-up toaster/toaster oven, first adjustable automatic iron, first snap-apart line of serviceable kitchen appliances, and first see-through steam iron water tank. In 1990 the two powerhouse appliance manufacturers of Hamilton Beach and Proctor-Silex were brought together by NACCO Industries. This pairing created the largest US manufacturer of small kitchen appliances. Proctor-Silex products are tested and proven for quality. Before an appliance ever reaches your home, it is rigorously tested in their lab. If it meets their standards for durability and performance, it's ready for your home. The goal of Proctor Silex is that your new appliance meets all your expectations. Compact waffle baker makes 2 waffles at once. Clean white color fits any kitchen. Easy-clean nonstick grids. Convenient power and preheat lights. Dimensions: 6W x 12L x 8H inches.
- Proctor Silex
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.