Samsung HAFCU1/XAA 500 Gallon Refrigerator Water Filter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung HAFCU1/XAA 500 Gallon Refrigerator Water Filter is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lordzot from Water Filter Filter does a great job but it is very pricy to replace. Would love to use them but After market filters do the same job.
Date published: 2012-08-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by btanner from Quick and easy Came in one day. Easy to install. Unclear how much water you need to run through it before drinking.
Date published: 2016-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by dnuz4810 from fliter great feature! love it, this filter changes the taste of the tap water.
Date published: 2013-07-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by MrsMonday from Water tastes better filtered from the fridge With our Sammy fridge, we only use their filters now. Our township has funky tasting water. Tried a non-Samsung brand to save costs but won't try that again. Water still had that funny taste to it and didn't last as long. Samsung filters are easy to pop in and out. Our fridge has a display to show when it's time to change. Very easy.
Date published: 2012-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by MikeVegas from Samsung My Favorite We have been using Samsung for quite some time. The performance, value & eye appeal are second to none. In my household Samsung is 1st.
Date published: 2015-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by SeaWitch from Makes water taste great I really enjoy this fliter. I have tried the store brand and water taste awful.
Date published: 2016-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeburton from Great filter Just changes my filter in my Samsung fridge. Water tastes so much better now.
Date published: 2016-04-05
- 3/4" NPT Inlet/Outlet Buttress threads and uniform walls for easier cartridge change and improved strength. Improved pressure-relief/bleed button option available. Leak-proof sealing with top-seated floating Buna-N O-ring. Clear housings offer on-site examination of cartridge.Pentek 3G Slim Line filter housings are an excellent choice for low-flow applications and when space and chemical compatibility are primary concerns. This patent pending Third Generation (3G) design features integral brackets, John Guest Super Speedfit quick connect fittings and caps for differential pressure gauges. The patented 3G housing accepts standard double open end (DOE).3G Standard Filter Housings are manufactured from a durable polypropylene for excellent chemical compatibility.Materials of Construction Housing: Polypropylene Cap: Reinforced Polypropylene Button Assembly: 300-series Stainless Steel, polypropylene and EPDM O-Ring: Buna-N Maximum Temperature: 125 F (51.7 C) Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar) Mounting Bracket (not included)*Picture is representative of the actual product"
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.