Small Parts Black Polyethylene LLDPE Tubing 25' Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Lightweight, flexible, non-toxic tubing for operations requiring extreme resistance to acids and alkalis
- LLDPE for resistance to chemicals, corrosion, and impact
- Shore D Hardness rating of 50 for resistance to abrasion and stress cracking
- Operating temperature range of -76 to +140 degrees F
- Meets FDA and NSF-51 standards for food equipment material
- This lightweight, flexible, non-toxic tubing is chemically inert and suitable for manufacturing operations requiring extreme resistance to acids and alkalis. It is made of linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) which is lightweight, flexible, and resistant to chemicals, corrosion, and impact. It has a Shore D Hardness rating of 50 for resistance to abrasion and stress cracking.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.